|Log Analytics||Log Analytics monitors your cloud and on-premises environments and help you to maintain their availability and performance|
|AD Assessment||AD Assessment provides a prioritized list of recommendations specific to your deployed server infrastructure.|
|SQL Assessment||SQL Assessment provides prioritized list of recommendations specific to your deployed server infrastructure.|
|Update Management||Manage OS security updates for your infrastructure on Cloud and On-premises|
|Alerts & Notifications||Allows you to configure conditions over data and always be notified when the conditions matches the latest monitoring data.|
|Network Assessment||Monitor Network and connectivity between two network, nodes and subnetworks|
|Real-Time Monitoring||Achieve real-time monitoring on all the resources available on On-Premises or on Cloud|
Benefits of Monitoring as a service
- Minimal cost and complexity of deployment- you can be up and running in a short time without the complexity and investment in on-premises components.
- Take advantage of the latest features- Features are continuously being added and updated. You constantly have access to the latest features without any requirement to deploy updates.
- Integrated services- While each of the services provide significant value on their own, they can work together to solve complex management scenarios.
- Global knowledge- Management solutions continuously have access to the latest information. The Security and Audit solution for example, can perform a threat analysis using the latest threats being detected around the world.
- Access from anywhere- Access your management environment from anywhere.