Two to three years ago, consultants and solution providers specializing in cloud spent much of their time educating clients on the technology and its benefits. Today, businesses understand, for the most part, why they should be in the cloud. The challenge is in understanding how to get there. Cloud consultancy and solution providers help pave the way by performing a needs assessment to determine a client’s suitability and readiness for cloud services.
Cloud Assessment & Migration help the customers to learn, understand, and migrate to the cloud. This is the initial phase in which we understand our client’s business and determine which cloud strategy is suitable for a scalable, reliable, and cost-effective migration. It provides tangible insights that can be used to determine the significant role of cloud computing in your strategic business and IT plans.
This phase suggests an optimal cloud strategy and roadmap based upon an appropriate platform selection (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS), Cloud option evaluation (Public, Private or Hybrid), and cost benefit analysis.
- Optimized cloud strategy and roadmap to focus on core competencies and business goals
- Improved scalability of business applications
- Flexible transformation with seamless integration
- Reliable and cost-effective strategy
- Agile transformation and application development
- Greater levels of automation, provisioning and deployment
- Reduced complexity on infrastructure and resources
- Adaptability to changing business environment
- Elasticity by providing enterprises to put right amount of resources at right places in right time
- Preeminence of goodwill since migration based on cutting-edge technology
- Comprehensive analysis of your business to identify cloud opportunities
- Cost-benefit analysis to define the value of the most appropriate cloud strategy
- Strategizing to fill up the gap between your business and the enterprise application
- Appropriate alignment of cloud computing strategies with business strategies